Donate your unwanted cell phones and digital electronics to NCADV
NCADV partners with Cellular Recycler for the collection of used cell phones and select digital electronics. We receive a portion of the monies that come from the sale of refurbished cell phones to support our programming that helps stop violence in the home.
- Any cell phone in any condition and their accessories (most wanted: iPhones, Samsung, and HTC, but we will take what you have!)
- Mp3 Players
- Digital Cameras
- Video Game Systems
**chargers, accessories, cords, etc. are accepted too!
All electronics donations are tax deductible .
Click here to get your free shipping label (3 cell phone/small item minimum required. You may also use this label for shipping laptops, game systems, etc.). Have fewer than three small items or want to ship at your own expense? Mail to: Cellular Recycler, Attn: NCADV, 4840 Sterling Drive, Unit A, Boulder, CO 80301.
Hold a Collection ! Order collection supplies like boxes and posters here.
NCADV is recycling items to:
- Fund programming that empowers victims of domestic violence, connects victims and survivors to helpful resources, and helps them remain free from abuse
- Support legislation aimed at ending domestic violence
- Give support and resources to organizations across the US working to stop violence in the home
How It Works:
- Roughly 60 percent of the collected items will be refurbished and resold
- The revenue generated from the sale of refurbished items will be used to support NCADV programs that help end violence in the home
- The remaining items are recycled according to the highest environmental standards
About your item's data :
There is no need to clean or wipe information from the item you wish to donate. All donated electronics are either refurbished and resold or recycled for parts. If refurbished, the item's software is replaced with new software which completely wipes any stored information from the device. If the item is recycled, it is crushed down for recycling. Either way, the information on your device will not be compromised and there is no need to completely wipe your device clean.
The value of your item:
The value of all donated electronics is based on the current wholesale value of that particular item (please note: these values differ from what your items might be going for on Ebay, Craigslist and another similar sites' pricing). NCADV receives approximately 1/3 of each donated item's total value. The total amount received by NCADV for your donation is what we include in the thank you letters sent to you following our receipt of your information from Cellular Recycler, approximately a month to six weeks after your donation is received by them. The amount included in these thank you letters is the amount you may claim on your taxes. To see a list of 2014 values, please click here. For items not included on this list, NCADV receives a minimum of 50¢. Please realize every cent counts in this effort! Electronic donations raised over $63,000 for NCADV in 2014 alone!
*Note: If you wish to receive the Ebay or Craigslist value of your item, you can always sell your item privately and donate that amount to NCADV for which we can then give you full tax credit.
Get answers to additional frequently asked questions here.
Thank you for your support!