The Executive Director’s primary purpose is to provide the strategic and operational leadership to ensure ODVN achieves its mission and purpose aligned to the guiding principles. The position reports to the Board of Directors.
This job description defines areas for which an individual has primary responsibility and is not intended to limit the scope of the job in any way.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field (public health/policy, social work, sociology, criminal justice, etc.)
• Master’s degree preferred, but not required
• 10+ years of experience in leading a Domestic Violence (or affiliated) program, function or organization
• Previous advocacy experience in policy analysis and development preferred
• Strong leadership/management skills (managing staff, setting strategic/operational goals, etc.)
• Ability to effectively build rapport, relationships and influence others
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with Board of Directors
• Strong financial acumen (fiscal management, finances, budgets)
• Prior experience in grant development and management
• Experience in Development (i.e. fundraising)
• Demonstrated commitment to the organizations guiding principles, social justice and advocacy
• Must have valid driver’s license, access to own transportation, and a willingness and ability to travel statewide in Ohio and nationally (20-25%).
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter describing their interest in this position, to Kristin Flock, the Cardinal Health Executive Recruiter leading this effort by September 28, 2018. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Ohio Domestic Violence Network1855 E Dublin Granville Rd, Suite 301Columbus, OH 43229Phone: 6147819651
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.
Take advantage of your membership and post your jobs today!
Current NCADV Organization Members receive unlimited job and event postings, a $50 savings per post!
Job openings are hosted on NCADV's website, reaching thousands of interested people per month.
You don't have to be a member to post a job. We offer a job posting purchase option to people who aren't members. Buy your 30 day job posting today for $50!