This job description defines areas for which an individual has primary responsibility and is not intended to limit the scope of the job in any way.
Key competencies and requirements
Candidates should have:
• the ability to do some in state travel;
• at least 3 years of advocacy experience with survivors of domestic violence;
• advanced advocacy and legal advocacy skills, strong writing and organizational skills and demonstrated communication skills;
• demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
• a demonstrated commitment to survivor-centered advocacy and social justice;
• proficiency in Excel, Word preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
ODVN offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, retirement plan and generous personal leave benefits.
We encourage applicants from diverse groups to apply including, but not limited to African-American, Latina/o, Native American, Asian/Pacific Islander, and LGBT persons. We also welcome applicants from different national origins, religions, ages, & ability status.
Those individuals interested in the position should send a cover letter and resume by November 5, 2018 to Nancy Grigsby, email@example.com (with “Legal Assistance Program Case Manager” in the subject line).
No telephone inquiries please.
Ohio Domestic Violence Network1855 E Dublin Granville Rd, Suite 301Columbus, OH 43229Phone: 6147819651Fax: 6147819652
Visit our website
Like us on Facebook
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.
Take advantage of your membership and post your jobs today!
Current NCADV Organization Members receive unlimited job and event postings, a $50 savings per post!
Job openings are hosted on NCADV's website, reaching thousands of interested people per month.
You don't have to be a member to post a job. We offer a job posting purchase option to people who aren't members. Buy your 30 day job posting today for $50!