CHOICES is a Domestic Violence Shelter & related to services
Lutheran Social Services CHOICES program has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned professional who is looking to advance their career as we become settled in our new Domestic Violence Shelter with state of the art facilities and programming models! Expansion of shelter services will provide programming opportunities augmenting family centered care in a trauma informed care environment. The Executive Director will work directly with the program development process and procedures specific to LSS CHOICES while creating and continuing best-practice programming enhancing the LSS CHOICES goal of Eliminating Domestic Violence.
The Executive Director is responsible for the programs, planning and overall division management of LSS CHOICES for Victims of Domestic Violence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for all general, operational and fiscal management of CHOICES.
· Manage the successful delivery of Emergency Shelter, hotline and all LSS CHOICES programs and services including establishment and evaluation of service outcome benchmarks, service delivery procedures and quality assurance standards
· Develop and implement client care systems and methodologies that are client centered, trauma informed and individualized into the delivery of services
· Develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure the ethical, confidential, and respectful delivery of LSS CHOICES services
· Oversee engagement and use of agency volunteers.
· Evaluate service outcomes for the resident/client population to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of services and develop, present and implement program content and design adjustments in response to shifts in the needs of the resident/client population
· Plan, implement and evaluate staff development/training programs for all LSS CHOICES staff
· Responsible for representing LSS CHOICES at community, neighborhood and other meetings
· Prepare agency and program budgets and ensure LSS CHOICES program services are operating within budget parameters, including preparing for and participating in monthly BVR/Operational Review Meetings
· Oversees all grant, contract and funding source development and compliance.
· Develops and implements strategic and operational plans.
· Ensure LSS CHOICES program services are operating in compliance with all grant, contract and funding source parameters. Oversee data collection and reporting.
· Research, establish and develop collaborative relationships with other Lutheran Social Services Network of Hope departments, community agencies, systems and institutions, including working closely with the LSS Faith Mission Executive Director, Director of Clinical and Supportive Services, CQI Manager and Director of Client Services Services to ensure optimal program operations
· Provides timely and accurate information to regarding the state of the Faith Mission finances and operations; ensures timely and accurate reports are provided to the major funders of CHOICES
· Perform all other duties as assigned
• 3 (three) to 5 (five) years of progressive management experience in the social services industry with a focus on program administration and development.
• Experience working with victims of domestic violence and/or trauma survivors
• Demonstrated experience identifying, applying for and receiving awards from funding sources.
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 614-388-5707
Lutheran Social Services500 W. Wilson Bridge Rd Suite 245Worthington , OH 43085Phone: 6142246617 Fax: 6143885707
Visit our website
Like us on Facebook
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.
Take advantage of your membership and post your jobs today!
Current NCADV Organization Members receive unlimited job and event postings, a $50 savings per post!
Job openings are hosted on NCADV's website, reaching thousands of interested people per month.
You don't have to be a member to post a job. We offer a job posting purchase option to people who aren't members. Buy your 30 day job posting today for $50!