Housing Occupancy Coordination
Program Development & Training
• High School Degree or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field preferred.
Experience and/or Training
• Minimum 1 year securing affordable housing for an increasing case load of clients.
• Current on trends in affordable housing.
• Experience in HUD Coordinated Entry process and implementing VI-SPDAT preferred
• Prior experience working with survivors of domestic violence a plus
• Illinois 40-Hour Domestic Violence Certificate (successful completion within 3 months of employment)required
• Valid driver’s license required
• Valid Auto Insurance required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Access to reliable personal transportation for off-site travel for meetings, trainings, and client transport required
• Knowledge of HMIS and Coordinated Entry Data Systems preferred
Environmental, Physical & Mental Demands
• Intermittent nights and/or weekends required for events or meetings
• Occasional transport of clients in personal vehicle or agency-owned vehicle
• Frequent local and intermittent statewide travel required
• Tolerance of prolonged and continuous stationary periods at a desk/computer
• Occasionally required to push, pull, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
• Must be able to move about the facility
• Must be able to operate controls for computers and other equipment
• Employee may be required to share office space.
• Employee might have frequent meetings or trainings in off-site locations.
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
YWCA Evanston/North Shore1215 Church StreetEvanston, IL 60201Phone: 8478648445
Visit our website
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.
Take advantage of your membership and post your jobs today!
Current NCADV Organization Members receive unlimited job and event postings, a $50 savings per post!
Job openings are hosted on NCADV's website, reaching thousands of interested people per month.
You don't have to be a member to post a job. We offer a job posting purchase option to people who aren't members. Buy your 30 day job posting today for $50!