Harbor House Domestic Abuse Programs
The Development Manager works in collaboration with the Executive Director, key staff members and the Board of Directors to grow and sustain the financial resources necessary to support agency programs and services. This position will lead and coordinate the agency’s fundraising and development efforts. This includes researching, cultivating, tracking potential donors and other funding opportunities. Building community awareness and support by securing and managing donor relationships, gifts, and fundraising efforts. Following is a summary of the position.
• Experience in grant writing, planned giving, endowments and knowledge of potential funding sources for non-profits.
• Organizational skills and ability to help in plan and execute fundraising events.
• Demonstrated experience with donor databases (Salesforce).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, English, Communications, Public Relations or other related field is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills.
• Very strong writing, editing skills and attention to detail.
• Possess a working knowledge of giving and charitable vehicles.
• Proven ability to relate and build relationships with all levels of community members.
• Successful record of accomplishment and/or aptitude to be proactive, focused and self-motivated in order to meet and exceed funding goals.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multifaceted demands.
• Results-orientated and a passion for creativity.
• Flexibility to attend occasional evening and/or weekend meetings and/or events.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft 365 applications.
resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Harbor House Domestic Abuse Programs720 W. Fifth St. AppletonAppleton, WI 54914Phone: 920-832-1667Fax: 920-832-1622
Visit our website
@Harbor House Domesti
Like us on Facebook
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.
Take advantage of your membership and post your jobs today!
Current NCADV Organization Members receive unlimited job and event postings, a $50 savings per post!
Job openings are hosted on NCADV's website, reaching thousands of interested people per month.
You don't have to be a member to post a job. We offer a job posting purchase option to people who aren't members. Buy your 30 day job posting today for $50!