My Sisters’ Place is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization that has been providing support to victims of domestic violence and human trafficking throughout Westchester County, NY, since 1978. MSP has evolved from a small, grassroots organization into a holistic agency touching the lives of more than 10,000 individuals each year. We provide a continuum of free services including: a 24-hour hotline, emergency residential shelter, adult counseling, legal services, children’s services, and an ex
Under the direction of the Chief Program Officer, four Directors of Programs help provide the overall administration and management of all counseling, shelter, and outreach programs. The Director of Residential Programs position has a special focus on managing our two 24/7 emergency shelters.
• Masters of Social Work or related degree and/or five years of prior management and supervisory experience essential
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends as needed to support 24/7 operations
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
• Strong ability to maintain confidentiality and report critical information in a timely manner
• Ability to manage crises with tact, diplomacy and sound judgment
• Strong analytical, organizational, and leadership skills
• Experience working with social service organizations and knowledge of domestic violence/victimization/women’s issues strongly preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including spreadsheet and database programs
• Excellent interpersonal skills
. Send resume and cover letter by e-mail to: Diane Tukman at firstname.lastname@example.org. No resumes will be considered without an accompanying cover letter.
My Sisters' Place1 Water StreetWhite Plains, NY 10601Phone: 914-683-1333
Visit our website
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.
Take advantage of your membership and post your jobs today!
Current NCADV Organization Members receive unlimited job and event postings, a $50 savings per post!
Job openings are hosted on NCADV's website, reaching thousands of interested people per month.
You don't have to be a member to post a job. We offer a job posting purchase option to people who aren't members. Buy your 30 day job posting today for $50!