Master’s degree in related field or Bachelors with demonstrated experience. A minimum of 5+ years of successful senior level/l managerial /supervisory experience including grants management, human resources, public relations and fund development.
• Experience in an agency serving victims of domestic violence and/or Coalition experience preferred.
• Master’s degree in related field or Bachelors with demonstrated experience. A minimum of 5+ years of successful senior level/l managerial /supervisory experience including grants management, human resources, public relations and fund development.
• Understands the role of state domestic violence coalitions and domestic violence programs in the intervention and prevention of domestic violence.
• Possesses democratic leadership style and values feminist ideals and workplace policy.
• Knowledge of state/federal legislative system.
• Committed to issues of social justice, diversity, cultural competency and antiracism/anti-sexism.
• Demonstrates openness, respect and values teamwork. Excellent written and oral skills in all realms
• Demonstrates successful supervisory experience of seasoned staff.
Working knowledge of domestic violence and the social/feminist theory.
Salary commensurate with experience plus fringe benefits Survivors and individuals from marginalize
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.
Take advantage of your membership and post your jobs today!
Current NCADV Organization Members receive unlimited job and event postings, a $50 savings per post!
Job openings are hosted on NCADV's website, reaching thousands of interested people per month.
You don't have to be a member to post a job. We offer a job posting purchase option to people who aren't members. Buy your 30 day job posting today for $50!